Re: [S-R] Re: Another request for help!

  • Joan Hendershot
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
      Thank you so much John. They were Greek Catholic so I will try Mylnarovce.
      I have tried so many places with no luck.

      I appreciate your help.

      Joan
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
        Joan,
        I don't have your original e-mail, but if I recall correctly besides the village you also listed the District it was in. Stolica is the Hungarian word for District.
        7. hist. administratívnoprávna territorial Unit in býv. Hungary, which stood at the head bathrobe, County: King p. falling within the jurisdiction of the king;
        Trencianska, Zvolenska, Liptovska s.;