Re: Mihalyne'/Helen Kupecz

  • haluska
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Thank you Peter for your translations.

      Double Yikes! Dear Dennis, My deciphering is:
      Widow of Kupecz Mihaly nee Vanyko Ilona
      Died of "Foldbeomlas altal agyonutve" = killed by landslide
      Note: "hatosagi engedelyel eltemetve" = buried with permission of
      authorities (maybe coroner) Both deaths are very exotic Peter Nagy
      Dennis Halusker wrote:
      Helen/Ilona/Mihalyne' Kupecz died less than a year later after Michal
      died in Hazleton,Pa.
      I am unable to find any translation for her death. Your help is greatly
      appreciated.

      Dennis