Mihalyne'/Helen Kupecz

  • haluska
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      From what I have gathered from the records I have collected for the
      Kupecz Family of Kurimka to date.

      I have found that Michael Sr. Immigrated to the Hazleton,Pa/Beaver
      Creek area and died soon after he arrived tragically.(Thanks again for
      the translation Peter)

      I have also located his wife Helen in the Record Search Database and
      have found that she also had died soon afterwards within a year of her
      husbands death.

      This must have been so sad as they left their son George an orphan at
      less than a year old.

      George seems to have been raised by an Aunt and later immigrated to the
      Hazleton Area to live with his Brother Michael Jr.

      I am so Happy that Family Search has choosen to make available these
      records! Not often does ones research include little stories along with
      dates and places.

      I have included Helen Kupecz's Record of death in Michael's file for
      anyone who may be interested.

      Thanks ,Dennis
    • haluska
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        Thank you Peter for your translations.

        Double Yikes! Dear Dennis, My deciphering is:
        Widow of Kupecz Mihaly nee Vanyko Ilona
        Died of "Foldbeomlas altal agyonutve" = killed by landslide
        Note: "hatosagi engedelyel eltemetve" = buried with permission of
        authorities (maybe coroner) Both deaths are very exotic Peter Nagy
        Dennis Halusker wrote:
        Helen/Ilona/Mihalyne' Kupecz died less than a year later after Michal
        died in Hazleton,Pa.
        I am unable to find any translation for her death. Your help is greatly
        appreciated.

        Dennis