RE: [S-R] old bohemia & moravia Village names

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2010
      Actually I used Shtetlseeker, a resource I very rarely use. But in this case
      the search was not in Slovakia/Hungary.

      Janet

      _____

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of koudelkadaniel
      Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 9:26 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] old bohemia & moravia Village names

      Looking for Village info on Casdorfu Bohemia
      and Bacclavi Moravia
      got these names from Bohemian newspaper obits in Chicago area for my
      grandparents with google transulator i think i did ok with it.
      they came over 1906?
      tried translating village names hungarian,czech,german.with no luck
      no internet hits on village names
      also the iabsi.com great site tried toolbox no hits at my skill level any
      ideas?
      thank for all your help
      Daniel Koudelka