Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Digest Number 397

  • Ron Matviyak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2000
      Starting at Frankfurt, go east to Hanau. Look on the highway between Hanau
      and Fulda, perhaps 20 km from Hanau. It is an old Barbarosa city, its
      citizens justly proud of their city history and beauty. My souvenir bottle
      opener says "825 years of city rights (self government)" 1995. This is THE
      place to go and celebrate a genuine medieval fair!

      Ron