RE: [S-R] 1868 Slovak Records

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2010
      Many villages have missing records. They were probably lost so long ago
      there is no one left to answer.

      We can only speculate, some were simply lost, damaged or destroyed. It's
      possible the priest died and was not immediately replaced.

      Frankly, you're in pretty good shape. Many of us have decade gaps.

      Bill