Re: [S-R] Thanks / Surnames / Village names

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2010
      Go to Bill's website - http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/
      Click on "TOOLBOX"
      Under PLACES click on SLOVAK SURNAME AND SETTLEMENT SEARCH. But first click on INSTRUCTIONS to learn how to use the website If you happen to have downloaded Google Translate it can be handy. Actually, sort of fun when you have a list of surnames. If the Slovak surnames has an English translation it will appear.