Ryszard

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      This is the link in the Polish telephone directory for Warsaw and the
      surname Ryszard.
      _http://www.ksiazka-telefoniczna.com/index.php_
      (http://www.ksiazka-telefoniczna.com/index.php)

      The Rymut surname project, done in the early 90's, has these results for
      that surname, living in Poland at that time.

      5 in Warsaw
      1 in Gdansk
      2 in Lublin
      9 in Zamosc
      and
      1 in Rzeszow

      I would suggest you contact Robert Strybel, a Polish correspondent, who is
      quite knowledgeable and lives in Warsaw. He specializes in Polish news,
      genealogy, history, recipes and finding meanings of Polish surnames.
      I hope this information will be of help to you.
      Reen