Re: [S-R] RE:

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2010
      Dear Dan:

      The name ALBERT is a derivation from the name ADELBERT. There is a great
      site called BEHIND THE NAME: THE ETYMOLOGY AND HISTORY OF FIRST NAMES, and
      it also gives the related names in various languages:

      _http://www.behindthename.com/name/albert_
      (http://www.behindthename.com/name/albert)

      I would highly recommend that you check it out. I believe that it will
      provide an answer to your inquiry and more. I hope that this helps.

      Best regards,

      David