RE:

  • Daniel Koudelka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2010
      Thank you Pat
      I actually was going to ask if the adelbert and albert name diffrence was a stretch
      Also I found a Czech Transulation for Adelbert as
      Jotech i believe on http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/
      which could be my grandfather on ship list but i believe grandmother would be with him
      as both have same Immagratinn year on censuses his naturalization papers gave a date
      and Bremen Departure but found no records for arival here
            Thanks for the help
                                               Dan koudelka