Re: [S-R] Hanusovce nad Toplou Birth Records

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2010
      Here is my suggestion to this question: Can someone tell me what the number is that sometimes appears in the last
      > column of these birth records???

      My husband and I spent several hours at the Archiv in Nizna Sebastova,SK back in late September. This is the so called "Presov" Archiv. I always had to ask someone to help me
      translate the title on the column that I was interested in. I would just take a digital of that record and send it to this office with your email address....
      Or you could try emailing it by scanning it. Go to the http://translation2.paralink.com/ on line translator and write what it is you want them to tell you about the
      column heading. You can scan it and send it via your email.

      Can you see the title of the column at the top of the page? I thought perhaps you could put that word in the on line translator.
      There are about 2 or 3 folks that work in the Nizna office. It is in a church . They are very nice. I am trying to find their email address.

      While we were there I had the help of others in looking up records. Mostly researchers doing work for someone like you and I.
      It was very interesting for us.

      Gloria

      Searching
      Surname: Koribanic
      Villages: Novy Smolnik, Nagly Palony,Ukraine border villages.

      Statny Oblastny Archiv v Presove
      080 06 Presov - Nizna Sebastova
      Slanska ul. 33
      Slovakia