Re: [S-R] Books & Research

  • J.B. Bulharowski
    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 14, 2010
      J:

      Point well taken, misunderstanding corrected. I found it difficult to get my head around what may or may not be dispensed/distributed in other library-systems. Indeed I could get half serious about relocating to Pittsburgh if they could get rid of their cold. I'm very familiar with the area. Some of my Slovak people came from around Pittsburgh and environs.

      Cheers,
      JB

      From: j.bulharowski@...
      Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:36:07 -0800

      Debbie:

      Based on your dissertation here, I found it interesting that supposedly the Carnegie Free Library is so "reckless" with their precious collections. As Judy relates below she seemed to have an ideal way to do her research, so guess I'll have to relocate to Pittsburgh. I'm being a bit flippant here; I realize each library system sets up its own rules, and rules is rules. One deals as best one can.

      Best,

      JoanB

        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com

[...]

        :)