help with reading hungarian

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Hi,
      Could somebody please look at a comment written in a death notice, in, I think, hungarian.
      I think it has something to do with an accident in the forrest. What does it say?
      Found in R.C. records for Raznany. The 6th film starts with baptism Jan 1861. Can't find the Inventory #.
      It's the 137 image : Janos Makara, age 21 died 20 May 1881
      I would appreciate it a lot. Thank You

      Christine