RE: [S-R] 2 baptismal files uploaded

  • Lisa Marzonie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2010
      Thanks to you and all the others who've looked and commented! I didnt' know what "alias Soltesz" meant, so this is a great new piece of information! Thanks, again!Blessings,Lisa

      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      From: margolane61@...
      Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:33:38 -0800
      Subject: Re: [S-R] 2 baptismal files uploaded

      Yes, Uxor is wife (latin). I think that the real treat here is Soltesz which means that Maria is a direct descendant of the village founder. Colonus = sedliar They farmed more land, had bigger harvests, had more livestock than the tenant farmer.

      Margo