Re: Found My Grandfather on Microfilm!!

  • Ylbrd@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 1999
      In a message dated 7/30/99 4:30:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ljrjblack@... writes:

      > I found
      > that the + generally meant that the child or person died. Sometimes there
      is
      > death date in the "comments" section of the record. Sometimes it might say
      > "meghalt and then a date."
      > Hope that helps.
      >
      > Linda
      >
      > Researching: Balent, Gracza, Krajnyak, Prikopa, Szeleczky, Tulek in Saris
      > County.

      Linda, Dakujem for the information...........all the + entries do have
      comments under Observationen , I hadn't found just what "Maghalt"
      ment.....that make sence...... by the way I have Kranyaks in my family
      too.....married to my Barnicks in Milford, Conn. Email to Mike Kranyak @
      digger1854@... he is doing reserach on that name.
      Cathy