Cochnar / Horel

  • terikson@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000
      I am searching for information on the birthplace, emigration data and
      possibly ancestors or living relatives of Charles Horel. Charles was
      born in Bohemia in June 1853. He immigrated to the US in 1876. He
      was employed as a cigar maker in New York. Charles died May 28,
      1901. His wife was Vincencie Cochnar. They had four children
      Charles, George, Julia and Winifred.

      I am aalso searching for information on the birthplace, emigration
      data and possibly ancestors or living relatives of Vincencie
      Cochnar. Her birthplace is listed as Austria-Hungry and she was born
      August 3, 1871. Vincencie died in Bohemia, Islip, Long Island on
      November 10, 1950.