Re: [S-R] Kvitneve

  • dulli862@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi Ben,

      It was, I believe, the introduction to an old book that was found in a mayor's office in Korenice about the Novotnys.It's probably here in my dulli862 file somewhere. Congratualtions Ben...you've been busy!!! Don't talk to me of bills...I hate to go out to the mailbox. I had to razz you!

      Basia

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
        AHHHHHHHH! I have been RAZZED!
        :-)
        I think I remember which one you mean. If I recall, it was incomplete- and didn't make much sense other than the list of family members. It was like............ and then Jon was born........... and it (kinda) ended.........
        If you have it, send it! I will do my best for you.
        Ben

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
          You are wonderful. I have to get on the other computer...