Re: [S-R] Kvitneve

  • dulli862@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi Helene,

      If you are refering to me no I was not on a trip there. I would love to talk to someone who comes from the area. I am also interested in volunteering in the area in exchange for seeing the village and seeing written documents. I am a former teacher and I just watched a great special on the Ukraine and the return of Catholicism and rebuilding churches there. I started crying because these people need healing and a return to faith having endured so much persecution. I would love to return to the land of my grandparents.

      Basia

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
        Hi Ben,

        It was, I believe, the introduction to an old book that was found in a mayor's office in Korenice about the Novotnys.It's probably here in my dulli862 file somewhere. Congratualtions Ben...you've been busy!!! Don't talk to me of bills...I hate to go out to the mailbox. I had to razz you!

        Basia

        What document was that? Buying a house, having a baby, trying to keep sane whilst still going to work... till so late... I am behind on everything but bills. So, can you remind me? I will do my best to get back to it...
        Ben

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
          AHHHHHHHH! I have been RAZZED!
          :-)
          I think I remember which one you mean. If I recall, it was incomplete- and didn't make much sense other than the list of family members. It was like............ and then Jon was born........... and it (kinda) ended.........
          If you have it, send it! I will do my best for you.
          Ben

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
            You are wonderful. I have to get on the other computer...