Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Passenger Boats

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2000
      Folks,

      If you want more information on specific ships and details on
      immigration on ships etc, I suggest you join TheShipsList, a very large
      (over 1700) list which deals with these subjects.

      We can take questions on these topics of course, but you're wise to ask
      on a list specific to the topic you are searching. There are also quite
      a few websites which lead to information on specific ships which those
      on that list maintain.

      Send subscribe in the body of an email with no other message to
      TheShipsList-L-request@... or change the L to D for digest.

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • Lisa Majercik
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2000
        Hi- I found the following site useful in finding passenger ship
        information- some of the ships are pictured. You may also find more info at
        Cyndislist.com
        http://208.249.158.172/magellanscripts/ship_dates_volume.asp?ShipName=La+Lor
        raine
        http://208.249.158.172/magellan/