Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Re: La Lorraine

  • David Mothkovich
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2000
      Frank-
      I'm impressed - how did you find all that information?
      Dave
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 8, 2000
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, "David Mothkovich" <dave9759@e...>
        wrote:
        > Frank-
        > I'm impressed - how did you find all that information?
        > Dave

        Only because I reply to Slavic ethnic queries up to 10 hours per
        day.

        TheShipsList-L is a great site to join for specific ship information.
        But you need to subcribe and unsubscribe at times, otherwise you
        will receive too many messages in your Inbox !!

        Frank