Re: [S-R] WorldVitalRecords.com

  • MaryLou
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      I have used it but not found much info that helped me.
      MaryLou

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
        Hi................I have also used World Vital Records but have been somewhat disappointed.  Actually Ancestry is the best and is continuing to add records.

        WorldVitalRecords do have some foreign records.  I also had Footnote last year but did not renew.  So much time to wait to download anything and the records that were there seemed to be concentrated mainly in the Eastern part of the USA.  And I am a Southern girl.........and I use the term "girl" loosely.

        Jan in Texas where the sun has finally come out............