WorldVitalRecords.com

  • cathy.cherry
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      Has anyone used this product? Is it worth buying? I use Ancestry.com all the time for US information. I haven't found anything in other countries.

      Hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas. My wish for all of you is that you have a great New Year with much success in finding your ancestors. Thanks for your help this year in finding my family and your knowledge that you share with all of us. I have learned a lot from reading your emails.

      Cathy
    • MaryLou
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
        I have used it but not found much info that helped me.
        MaryLou

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
          Hi................I have also used World Vital Records but have been somewhat disappointed.  Actually Ancestry is the best and is continuing to add records.

          WorldVitalRecords do have some foreign records.  I also had Footnote last year but did not renew.  So much time to wait to download anything and the records that were there seemed to be concentrated mainly in the Eastern part of the USA.  And I am a Southern girl.........and I use the term "girl" loosely.

          Jan in Texas where the sun has finally come out............