Brick Wall has fallen

  • Nancy Gibbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      I cannot describe the joy I felt when I read the e-mails---my Great grandfather, Great grandmother, grandpa & family has been found.  You people are so nice to take the time to help someone else.  I try to do my best to help other people too--my way of repaying all the help I have received.  I can't wait to tell my cousins that our relatives have been found.  It lifts my spirits especially on this day--my mother's birthday but she has been gone 38 years.  Thank you so very much.

      Nancy