Thank You Edward,.John,Mike and Anabeth for all your help !

  • koudelkadaniel
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2009
      Anabeth special thanks for the look-up in the Denni-Hlasatel
      It saved me a lot of time finding index I already have ordered for
      Obituaries from Ill Historical society
      the lady there Debbie Ross was very helpful and made it
      very easy to get copy's
      Hope i can someday help others as much as you all have helped me!
      I am guessing Bremen was the port many left from can you think of any other departure ports around 1906? Thanks again
      Dan Koudelka
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009
        The ports are listed on the radix web site. It lists Hungary
        emigration by year.
        Bill

        Sent from my iTouch

      • david1law@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009
          Dear Bill and everyone:

          I wish each of you a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous New Year!

          Šťastný Nový Rok!

          Best regards,

          David Baloga

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009