Thank you

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 29, 2009
      I just wanted to thank everybody for all there help giving me sites and uRLs to research. I guess it was meant to be that I did not find the letters until recently, as I would not have known where to go on the internet. I am finding such volumes of info.

      I have not yet done that "homework" Michael as I have just had twin grandchildren born and had to put the research aside for awhile and am having a hard time finding the URLs. Could you please send them to me?

      Also, I wanted to ask if it is appropriate to post any pictures and / or excerpts in the letters I have found in your photos section.

      I am also considering buying the Mac Family Tree software, and was wondering if anybody else used it. If so, did they have success?

      Thank you again everybody! And I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a great 2010!