RE: [S-R] Slovak to English Translation

  • Pat Donahoo
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2009
      Thanks, Michael, for your suggestion. I tried Google but what it printed
      out didn't make too much sense. I'll try one of the other translation
      sites.

      Also, thanks for your help with my Rosko immigration problem. You sure have
      a wealth of info to share, and it's nice of you to do so.

      Have a WONDERFUL AND HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

      Dorothy