RE: [S-R] Hungarian Names

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2009
      What were their ethnicities, the time period and their religion? Traditions
      are born in certain periods, religions, regions and circumstances.

      A handy guide, which is ALWAYS subject to exceptions is found here:
      http://tinyurl.com/cxbpok

      Happy New Year,

      Bill

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2009
        Karen,

        Statny novy rok/Happy New Year!

        Irene would translate directly to Iren in Hungarian. I think the
        closest for Frank would be Ferenc.

        Hope this helps.

        Paul in NW FL