Season Greetings

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of our members.
      Christmas wish - Get the Slovak records back online.
      After reading the other weather reports - sorry, it is clear, mid-60's in Northern California. The North wind yesterday give us visibilities of over 200 miles. Nice early gift.
      Michael Mojher