Slovak Archives

  • Walleyland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      I am getting ready to send off a application for search on my ancestors. I
      have become stumbed by the dollar amount to send. Someone suggested to me
      that 35 dollars would probably get siblings, parents, and date information.
      I don't want to send too much nor too little. Is there a scale that the
      Archives uses to justify how much money they need on a search for
      information? And how comparable is US dollars to the Slovak money?
      If I
      send the 35 dollars in US money will it be accepted by the Archives?

      Any help with this would greatly be appreciated. Amanda
      Baltz--Walleyland@...
    • kathy dorsam
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        Don't send any money - Note on your request how much
        in US$ you are willing to spend. After researching,
        they will send you an invoice for what you owe.
        When the payment has been received by the Archives,
        they will send you the research information.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/