Re: [S-R] Hungarian Sociology - Slovak Society

  • Dan Kisha
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 17, 2009
      Did not realize sending my post would not include the email from Michael
      Mojher [mgmojher@...]

      You should buy this book because it costs me more than twice as much to ship
      this book than the $16.09 quoted. When I entered that the book would be
      shipped to the US, the web site gave me a shipping cost of 19.12 euro or
      about $30. Do not know where the book would be shipped to for $16.09.

      The Slovak Document Store has it for sale -
      Tradicie slovenskej rodiny (Slovak Family Traditions)
      Author: Marta Bot�kov�, So�a �vecov�, Korn�lia Jakub�kov�
      Price: EUR 12,28 / $18.28 Shipping EUR 10.80 / $16.09
      Category: History, Memoirs
      Published by: VEDA
      ISBN: 80-224-0461-6
      242 pp.
      Paperback
      Dimensions: 20,5 x 30 cm

      From the Slovak Import Company
      Name: Slovak Family Traditions
      written in Slovak, but it has a summary section consisting of 32 pages
      written in English. Soft bound cover, 242 pages, 8 inches by 11.75 inches.
      Printed in 1997 by Veda publishing Company in Bratislava. Authors are: PhDr.
      Marta Botikova, PhDr. Sona Svecova, PhDr. Kornelia Jakubikova. ISBN
      80-224-0461-6 Book covers FAMILY FORMS IN SLOVAKIA, FAMILY NAMES IN
      SLOVAKIA, FAMILY AND VILLAGE LIFE IN SLOVAKIA, CHANGES IN THE LIFE OF FAMILY
      MEMBERS, DIVISION AND INHERITANCE OF FAMILY PROPERTY, FAMILY IN THERE HOUSE
      AND YARD, RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN FAMILIES, REGULATING BIRTH RATE, and FAMILY
      CUSTOMS.

      Price: $ 76.00

      Dan Kisha

      Slovak Import Company