Re: [S-R] Re: BUDAJ in Nemacolin PA

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 13, 2009
      I grew up near Nemacolin PA, but I didn't know anyone who lived there.
      The county, Greene County PA, has a top notch genealogy group,
      Cornerstone Genealogy Society. Google it and view their website --
      they have done a lot of indexing of obituaries and have lots of other
      helpful source material. And if you don't find anything in the indexes
      you see on the web, you can give them a call when their offices are
      open and see if they have any other sources. Some services have a
      nominal charge, but it could be very helpful.

      Elaine

      Sent from my iPhone