gypsie

  • January Drevnak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      Group members,
      My descent is gypsie from the former czech. I still have family
      there but the drevnak's in america have not contacted these
      relatives. I am very interested in geneology. How can I find out
      more about the gypsies in this region and more on my existing family
      abroad??? Signed, HELP
    • Frank Kurchina
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, "January Drevnak" <jdnyc24@a...>
        wrote:
        > Group members,
        > My descent is gypsie from the former czech. I still have family
        > there but the drevnak's in america have not contacted these
        > relatives. I am very interested in geneology. How can I find out
        > more about the gypsies in this region and more on my existing
        family
        > abroad??? Signed, HELP

        Try Patrin Romani (Gypsy) Web site below.

        http://www.geocities.com/Paris/5121/patrin.htm

        and also the Roma site below.

        http://www.romani.org/

        The 7 surname Drevnak listed in America may not all be ROM ?