RE: [S-R] Cause of death?

  • Katherine Ayers
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
      John,

      Please try again to view the file. I went through the upload
      process again. It works from my end, and hopefully it means I've done
      things right this time, and not just that it worked for me because the file
      is sitting here on my personal computer. (Yikes! Technology can be
      challenging to senior brains.)

      Thank you for letting me know there was a problem with my
      initial upload.

      Katherine

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
        >>> cause of death on a death record from 1891 in the Bezovce GC register. <<<

        VIZKOR = dropsy, edema
      • Katherine Ayers
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
          Thank you very much!

          Katherine

          _____

          >>> cause of death on a death record from 1891 in the Bezovce GC register.
          <<<

          VIZKOR = dropsy, edema