Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Subscribing to Slovak World

  • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26 7:05 PM
      I forgot to mention what Ron has pointed out. Mailing lists are almost
      exclusively PLAIN TEXT and sometimes so compulsively dedicated to plain text to
      avoid viruses, etc. that even the blue hypertext underlined addresses are
      removed, such as is done on this list.

      In your address book be sure to mark plain text if using Outlook Express, check
      the box in the lower left corner to send only plain text. For Netscape be sure
      the box "Prefers to receive rich text (HTML) mail" is NOT checked.

      Dr. "Q"