Re: [S-R] Basanda/Rosko/Zobraka(Zobrachic)/Pales/Stacho

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hi /Sarah,

      You must be related to Clarence Basanda - he lists the Basanda surname in Sobrance and the Rosko and Pales surnames in Nitriansky Pravno very close to Mosovce. These are listed in the Slovak Pride data base as well as another person listing
      Rosko in Nitriansky Pravno (likely the Pravno part got left off the record below).

      If you would like more info on contacting them, please contact me directly at helenezx@....

      helene

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
        I am very impressed by the quick responses. Thank you so much! I am following up on all directions, and will continue to do so. And yes, I am related to Clarence!