Re: [S-R] Czibere

  • jcotteret
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi Janet,
      Thank you for your information. I 'll try to get in touch with Pàl Erdös as we are searching in the same area.
      Unfortunately I can't access directly to the Radix Forum with your link but I'll try it in some other way.
      Have a nice day.
      Jacques

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Janet Kozlay" <kozlay@...> wrote:

      > There is also someone on Radix Forum searching for Czibere family members--http://www.radixforum.com/surnames/czibere/places/porcsalma. The village of Porcsalma is about 20 miles west of Satu Mare. You could try responding on the forum or figuring out the email address (porcsalma kukac gmail pont com). It might be porcsalma_kukac@... His name is Pál ErdÅ`s.
      >

      > Janet

    • jcotteret
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
        Janet,
        Got it!I found the post on Radix Forum ! I will post asap.
        Many Thanks again