Hungarian and Romanian Phone Directories

  • jcotteret
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi group!
      Could anyone of you give me a procedure or trick to access to the White Pages of both above mentioned Phone Directories instead of meeting only those awful Golden Pages that are of no use to me.
      I am looking for the surnames CZIBERE/CIBERE in both countries.
      In Romania I am most interested in SATU MARE, ORADEA and surroundings (Old Szatmàr Megye and BIHAR Megye).
      Many thanks in advance.
      Jacques
    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
        The Hungarian phone directory is at http://www.telekom.hu/. Check “English”
        at the top.

        There are four entries for Cibere:

        Cibere Bt. (not sure what this stands for)

        Pecs 7623, Szabadság utca 26

        Phone (20) 937-2138

        Cibere Csilla

        Szeged 6723, Sólyom utca

        Phone (20) 980-3858

        Jánosné Cibere

        Debrecen 4032, Doberdó utca

        Phone (52) 737-581

        László Cibere

        Debrecen Józsa 4225, Zsindely utca

        Phone (52) 387-740

        My only objection to this site is that they no longer list names that exceed
        50 in number; it used to be 500.

        I hope you find whoever you are looking for.

        Janet

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
          There is also someone on Radix Forum searching for Czibere family members--http://www.radixforum.com/surnames/czibere/places/porcsalma. The village of Porcsalma is about 20 miles west of Satu Mare. You could try responding on the forum or figuring out the email address (porcsalma kukac gmail pont com). It might be porcsalma_kukac@.... His name is Pál Erdős.

          Janet

          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
            Hi Janet,
            Thank you for your information. I 'll try to get in touch with Pàl Erdös as we are searching in the same area.
            Unfortunately I can't access directly to the Radix Forum with your link but I'll try it in some other way.
            Have a nice day.
            Jacques

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Janet Kozlay" <kozlay@...> wrote:

            > There is also someone on Radix Forum searching for Czibere family members--http://www.radixforum.com/surnames/czibere/places/porcsalma. The village of Porcsalma is about 20 miles west of Satu Mare. You could try responding on the forum or figuring out the email address (porcsalma kukac gmail pont com). It might be porcsalma_kukac@... His name is Pál ErdÅ`s.
            >

            > Janet

          • jcotteret
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
              Janet,
              Got it!I found the post on Radix Forum ! I will post asap.
              Many Thanks again