Slovak Language books

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2009
      There have been several posts about Slovak books. I know it is a real longshot but would there be any Rusyn language books, My grandparents were Rusyn.

      Margaret
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2009
        http://www.carpatho-rusyn.org/lbfcr.htm

        There have been several posts about Slovak books. I know it is a real longshot but would there be any Rusyn language books, My grandparents were Rusyn.

        Margaret

      • jurajircha
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2009
          Rusyn books are available, rusyn language is one of oficial minority languages in slovakia, and rusyn children from rusin region usualy learn rusyn language at school.
          Cultural center of rusyn population is in town PreĀšov, there it is possible to buy rusin books.