Fw: Photocopy/Photograph Records

  • Margaret Hicks
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009
      From: Margaret Hicks
      To: Slovak Roots
      Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 3:35 PM
      Subject: Fw: Photocopy/Photograph Records

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Margie Hicks
      To: Slovak Roots
      Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:11 PM
      Subject: Photocopy/Photograph Records

      I have no Slovak records to take pictures of so far, but another family I research, my husband's and they have a reunion every year. Of course nobody will give you pictures to make copies so this is a great way to get them
      So I go around and take pictures of their pictures and documents with my digital camera. and print them for his family album.

      Margaret Hicks