Re:Fw: Photocopy/Photograph Records

  • gklodzen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2009
      If it's not possible to scan pictures or documents, taking digital pictures of them is always a good idea if you want your own copy. Some of the FHCs I've visited were small and because of budget woes had limited viewing equipment, and few if any working copy machines so my camera proved very handy.

      Eugene Klodzen

    • Margaret Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009