Fw: Photocopy/Photograph Records

  • Margaret Hicks
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2009
      From: Margie Hicks
      To: Slovak Roots
      Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:11 PM
      Subject: Photocopy/Photograph Records

      I have no Slovak records to take pictures of so far, but another family I research, my husband's and they have a reunion every year. Of course nobody will give you pictures to make copies so this is a great way to get them
      So I go around and take pictures of their pictures and documents with my digital camera. and print them for his family album.

      Margaret Hicks

    • gklodzen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2009
        If it's not possible to scan pictures or documents, taking digital pictures of them is always a good idea if you want your own copy. Some of the FHCs I've visited were small and because of budget woes had limited viewing equipment, and few if any working copy machines so my camera proved very handy.

        Eugene Klodzen

      • Margaret Hicks
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009