Re: [S-R] My Czechoslovak Thanksgiving Leftoevers

  • joanski
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
      Greg:

      I am a true chicken soup afficionado, so I appreciate the
      information. Often times, a cold is a good reason for a pot of
      chicken soup, but I just love the stuff and swill it down like water.
      I also make it for any reason, except in the summer. I know this is
      off topic, but I've got another good recipe, one that I like quite a
      lot. It is the recipe of a Jewish cook for, Jewish chicken soup with
      or without matzo balls.

      Thanks again, I'm off to search for other things.

      JB