My Czechoslovak Thanksgiving Leftoevers

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
      Out of over 848,000 pages on the internet about "Czech
      Chicken Noodle Soup", Alena Getvertova's recipe ranks
      number one.

      http://www.iarelative.com/czech/recipe/chicken_soup.htm

      Substitute Turkey for Chicken.

      If you got a fresh turkey with a bag of parts you have
      no idea about, the recipe will work even better.

      Greg
    • joanski
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
        Greg:

        I am a true chicken soup afficionado, so I appreciate the
        information. Often times, a cold is a good reason for a pot of
        chicken soup, but I just love the stuff and swill it down like water.
        I also make it for any reason, except in the summer. I know this is
        off topic, but I've got another good recipe, one that I like quite a
        lot. It is the recipe of a Jewish cook for, Jewish chicken soup with
        or without matzo balls.

        Thanks again, I'm off to search for other things.

        JB