Murcko/Mursko/Murczko

  • Mykolas MWM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      Anyone researching these variations of the Slovak MURCKO surname is welcome to contact me regarding their Slovak or Rusyn ancestry. Over the years I have exchanged information with many Murcko descendants. My own Murcko/Mursko/Murscoe relatives have immigrant ties to Plavec/Plavnica, Lemes/Lemesany, and Solivar,Presov/Tot-sovar. Most eventually settled in Connecticut. Some relocated to New York, New Jersey and California. Some distant family ties also to Murcko's of Pennsylvania though these are unclear at this time.

      My email is Mursko@...

      or michaelmursko@...