Murcko's/Mursko's ...Connecticut,New York,New Jersey,Pennsylvannia,California.

  • Mykolas MWM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      For those researching the Murcko/Mursko/Murczko surnames...My branch of the Murcko family is quite large. Our ancestors are from Plavec (a.k.a. Plavnica) and subsequent families have ties to Lemes (a.k.a. Lemesany) and Solivar, Presov (a.k.a. Tot Sovar) Many of our ancestors had connectios to ancestor relatives who settled in PA. These relations are unclear at this time. OTHER Murcko families have shared info with a group of my own distant relatives who have researched the Murcko (Slovak spelling) surname. All are welcome to contact me regarding their own Murcko/Mursko/Murcko ancestral research.

      My e-mail mursko@...

      or michaelmursko@...