Still looking for Lupcho and Csintala.

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      It's best to start a new string and keep the replies separate rather than co-mingled with other subjects.

      Lupc'o and C'intala are the current spelling in phone listings. Females add "ova".

      What you need to do is to focus on finding the village of birth rather than worrying about anglicized changes to the spelling of the earlier Hungarian rendition of the name.
    • Bob Lupcho
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
        Good morning John:

        Thanks for the note and your past assistance.

        Unless I have missed something obvious,
        I don't have a clue where to start looking for a birth village.
        I will continue my search.

        Is there any possibility that you might know how to contact BetseyAnn?

        Regards,

        Bob

        boblupcho@...