A little off-topic - Youtube

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      It is simply amazing the video of our ancestral homeland that is now showing
      up on youtube.com. I punched in a few things like my little village names,
      a river, a mountain range, a larger town and goodness what comes up. Right
      now I'm watching divine liturgy from an orthodox church in Stakcin in East
      Slovakia. There are photo montages, silly things like kids running across
      the border, folk dancing, terrible communist architecture, runs down the
      road and family celebrations. Most all of it is amateur, with lots of warts
      and blemishes. If you can't go, this is a fun way to spend an evening.

      Bill