Re: [S-R] US Baptisms recorded in Austria-Hungary records

  • MELANIE MEACHAM
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009
      One branch of my family is Mikulsak which was changed to McCluskey in 1915.  The children's mother died tragically and her parents, who were Puskar immigrants from Nagydomasa thought the children would be better off with a more "American" name.  The children, my distant McCluskey cousins, always thought their grandfather was Irish!!