[S-R] Re: Village & Family Connections

  • John
    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 3, 2009
      >>> I did find one interesting "link" with a name I'd heard in
      my kidhood Dzurinka, think the family were cousins or something. <<<

      Phone listings are a possible link.
      Dzurinková Irena Blatné Revištia 34, Blatné Revištia
      Dzurinka Juraj Blatné Revištia 30, Blatné Revištia
      Dzurinková Darina Kyjevská 2, Michalovce
    • joanski
      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 4, 2009
        Janet:

        That's great information! TY so much!