Village & Family Connections

  • joanski@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 3, 2009
      Group:

      My name is J.B. Bulharowski. I am searching for information on my four Slovak grandparents whose surnames are/were, as best as I can determine...

      Matej (Matey)
      Kotora

      Hudak
      Tomoczk

      Villages were:

      Tasula
      Blatne Remety

      Tough information to ferret out but any information would be helpful. I know Blatne Remety is still around, but my connection has to be with information regarding Protestant Reformed churches, specifically Calvinist. All four were members of that faith. Any info help is appreciated.

      Thanks,
      J.B.
    • joanski
      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 4, 2009